Wolven Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolven Legacy

The four great tribes of wolves live at the verge of war... Make, and break, alliances, or stand alone

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gathering is happening NOW! Post people, post!

Pantherclaw's Birth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Pantherclaw's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Pantherclaw's Birth   Pantherclaw's Birth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:05 am

In the cool darkness of the underground tunnels, a queen was giving birth. "Come on, Tigerfrost..." purred the healing wolf. "You're doing fine." A ripple along her flank, and a dark ginger wolf slid out to rest by his mother. She started rapidly licking her new pup.
Back to top Go down
Icewhisker~Pantherclaw

PostSubject: Re: Pantherclaw's Birth   Pantherclaw's Birth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:09 am

The pup let out a small sneeze, still unnamed. His long fur shook with this sneeze, which was cause by some sand up his nose. He sneezed a little more, finally stopping once he didn't have his nose pressed against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Tigerfrost~Frostshard

PostSubject: Re: Pantherclaw's Birth   Pantherclaw's Birth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:44 am

Tigerfrost chuckled, gently picking up her pup and placing it on a large broad leaf. Contemplating the pup's pelt, she decided on his name. "I name you Pantherclaw." she purred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantherclaw's Birth   Pantherclaw's Birth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantherclaw's Birth
Page 1 of 1