Wolven Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolven Legacy

The four great tribes of wolves live at the verge of war... Make, and break, alliances, or stand alone

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gathering is happening NOW! Post people, post!

Icewhisker's Birth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Icewhisker's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Icewhisker's Birth   Icewhisker's Birth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:52 am

Frostshard lay on the snowy ground of the nursery in the icycle cavern, panting. Her pelt rippled, and she let out a growl of pain, as a tiny pup slid out to lay beside her. "Welcome to life... Icewhisker." she purred, licking her pup.
Back to top Go down
Icewhisker~Pantherclaw

Icewhisker's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icewhisker's Birth   Icewhisker's Birth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:57 am

Icewhisker let out a small whine as his mother began licking him, but ignored it, due to the fact she was warming him up. Though being just born, the pup didn't feel the need for milk at the moment. He cuddled next to Frostshard, a little chilly, from the snowy ground.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Icewhisker's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icewhisker's Birth   Icewhisker's Birth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:08 am

As if reading the pup's mind, she gently picked up the pup and placed him on her thick, fluffy tail. She pressed her node into his fur, a low purr-growling noise issuing from her throat.
Back to top Go down
Icewhisker~Pantherclaw

Icewhisker's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icewhisker's Birth   Icewhisker's Birth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:18 am

The gray pup seemed to hug her tail, a small smile now on his face. He did his best to stay on, but after a while of fidgeting, he lost his grip on her tail and fell into the snow on his back. He let out small, but loud squeals as the snow started to melt into his fur, making his back cold.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Icewhisker's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icewhisker's Birth   Icewhisker's Birth I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:48 am

Frostshard chuckled, picking up her pup again and placing him on her tail again, licking his back to warm him back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Icewhisker's Birth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icewhisker's Birth   Icewhisker's Birth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icewhisker's Birth
Page 1 of 1