Wolven Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolven Legacy

The four great tribes of wolves live at the verge of war... Make, and break, alliances, or stand alone

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gathering is happening NOW! Post people, post!

All About Clearnight.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clearnight

Clearnight

All About Clearnight..... Empty
PostSubject: All About Clearnight.....   All About Clearnight..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Ingame
----------

Name: Clearnight

Parents: Unknown

What do you look like: A large pitch-black she-wolf, with large teeth and claws, with one blue and one green eye.

What clan do you wish to be in: ForestClan

Roleplay sample: Clearnight was in the middle of the camp, finishing her duties for the day, when a couple of large wolves bursted throught the entrance. Clearnight spun around with her lips curled in a vicious snarl. Her Clan behind her was bristling with rage. Other Clans would not do this without reason. Clearnight thought. She raced up to the intruders and growled, "What are you doing here!" When the intruders didnt answer Clearnight, she charged up to them, almost muzzle to muzzle, and slashed her large paw across their muzzles. Blood was splattered on the ground. The other wolves yelped in pain and reared back, preparing to crash down on her. But she was prepared, she swiped another firece forepaw across their flanks. They crashed to the ground, panting,although she was not tired. Then the largest one got to his paws, wincing at the pain, and growled, "You wolves may have won this time. But we will be back." Clearnight straightened up and said, "Not while I am still alive."

Edited later
---------------

Children:

Mate:

Second life:

Third life:
Back to top Go down
Wolfsong~Shadowsoul
Admin
Wolfsong~Shadowsoul

PostSubject: Re: All About Clearnight.....   All About Clearnight..... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:55 pm

approved!
Back to top Go down
https://wolvenlegacy.rpg-board.net
Clearnight

Clearnight

PostSubject: Re: All About Clearnight.....   All About Clearnight..... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:14 am

Thank you, Wolfsong!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All About Clearnight.....   All About Clearnight..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All About Clearnight.....
Page 1 of 1