Wolven Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolven Legacy

The four great tribes of wolves live at the verge of war... Make, and break, alliances, or stand alone

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gathering is happening NOW! Post people, post!

clan layout

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfsong~Shadowsoul
Admin
Wolfsong~Shadowsoul

clan layout Empty
PostSubject: clan layout   clan layout I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:24 am

This may seem a bit out of place but here.

The clan territories work out like this:

Their are four territories, one in the north south east and west. And at middle of all four is a river, with logs as bridges leading to a small section of land where all clans meet for peace once a month to hear news of other clans.

I know its a bit weird, but the clans live on islands, in the north theres the white tundra, to the south is a savana, to the east is a forest, and to the south is a grassland, they are seperated by currents that no wolf, not even the clan of water, can swim them. its in the middle of a giant lake near a small human village.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvenlegacy.rpg-board.net
Dyedscar

Dyedscar

clan layout Empty
PostSubject: A Little Bit Confused   clan layout I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:32 pm

I'm a bit confused.... How do they get to the place where they all meet? And which clan is in the north, the south etc?
Back to top Go down
Clearnight

Clearnight

clan layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan layout   clan layout I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:25 pm

This is just me, but I think, maybe, they could meet at the Equator? It is in the center of all of the packs. I mean, it is a long journey, but they must meet.
Back to top Go down
Dyedscar

Dyedscar

clan layout Empty
PostSubject: Clearnight has a point...!   clan layout I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:43 am

I agree with Clearnight, it's a little less confusing that way, I think.
Back to top Go down
♥~Misty~♥

clan layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan layout   clan layout I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:22 pm

No, no. The packs don't cover the earth. It's more like there are four large islands in the middle of one ocean. To the north the turndra, in the south a savana, the eats the forest, and the west a grassland. In the middle, there is a small section of land, connected by log bridges, where the four Clans meet. There is no equator in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Clearnight

Clearnight

clan layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan layout   clan layout I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Oh! I thought that the world was ruled by wolves, no humans. Darn! :P Okay I understand better now. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

clan layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan layout   clan layout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clan layout
Page 1 of 1