Wolven Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolven Legacy

The four great tribes of wolves live at the verge of war... Make, and break, alliances, or stand alone

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gathering is happening NOW! Post people, post!

Midnightdemons thingy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnightdemon

Midnightdemons thingy Empty
PostSubject: Midnightdemons thingy   Midnightdemons thingy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:16 pm

ngame
----------

Name: Midnightdemon (may change to Midnight, so Bite me >.<)

Parents: Bitesoul, Flaregrowl

Age in Moons: 5

Personality: extremely secluded from most people, calm and quiet but has a deadly side that is shown most of the time. Has a temper, but is sweet when she wants to get something

What do you look like: Jade green eyes with obsidian flecks, Pelt is jet black, with a bluish tint on the tips. Tail is also completely black but has a red tint

What clan do you wish to be in: Ice (Sanke told meh to)

Roleplay sample: Midnightdemon sat outside, staring up at the sky. Her ears were tuned into the soft voices around her of her fellow packmates, but her mind was else where. She missed her parents, and still felt the pain of their deaths. No one knew how they died, and that knowledge hurt her even more

Edited later
---------------

Children:

Mate:

Second life:

Third life:
Back to top Go down
Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Midnightdemons thingy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnightdemons thingy   Midnightdemons thingy I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Approveded! :D

Welcome to IceClan! ^-^
Back to top Go down

Midnightdemons thingy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolven Legacy :: Rules and etc. :: Wolf application-
Jump to: