Wolven Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolven Legacy

The four great tribes of wolves live at the verge of war... Make, and break, alliances, or stand alone

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gathering is happening NOW! Post people, post!

Bladefire out on a stroll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bladefire~Snakefrost

Bladefire~Snakefrost

Bladefire out on a stroll Empty
PostSubject: Bladefire out on a stroll   Bladefire out on a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Bladefire was in IceClan territory. He usually wasn’t allowed here,being a loner and all. The wolf didn’t care if he trespassed or not, he could protect himself.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Tigerfrost~Frostshard

PostSubject: Re: Bladefire out on a stroll   Bladefire out on a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Leading a border patrol with Astralrain, Dovesong, Blizzardstorm, and Glaciersong was Frostshard. Spotting the intruder, Frostfang bounded over the the loner with the others following. "Who are you? Explain your self." she growled.
Back to top Go down
Bladefire~Snakefrost

Bladefire~Snakefrost

PostSubject: Re: Bladefire out on a stroll   Bladefire out on a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Bladefire gave a throaty growl,"I'm Bladefire, I'm hear on what was once a peaceful walk".
Back to top Go down
Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Tigerfrost~Frostshard

PostSubject: Re: Bladefire out on a stroll   Bladefire out on a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:48 pm

Frostshard narrowed her eyes. "And yet you trespass on our land. And you have a clan name."
Back to top Go down
Bladefire~Snakefrost

Bladefire~Snakefrost

PostSubject: Re: Bladefire out on a stroll   Bladefire out on a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:53 pm

"I didn't need my clan for they didn't want me",he snarled. "And all this tundra doesn't belong to you she-wolf".
Back to top Go down
Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Tigerfrost~Frostshard

PostSubject: Re: Bladefire out on a stroll   Bladefire out on a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:56 pm

"It does, in fact." she growled.

OOC: If u want, you can fight one and gain entry to our claaaan. ;D
Back to top Go down
Bladefire~Snakefrost

Bladefire~Snakefrost

PostSubject: Re: Bladefire out on a stroll   Bladefire out on a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:02 pm

OOC:sure because there is nowhere to post as a loner XD

He got into a striking pose,"I seriously doubt that".

OOC2: how do you fight? XD
Back to top Go down
Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Tigerfrost~Frostshard

PostSubject: Re: Bladefire out on a stroll   Bladefire out on a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:25 pm

OOC: x3

Just RP it out, i guess. :P

IC: Using his white pelt and stealth, Dovetalon crept up behind Bladefire. Launching himself at the rogue on Frostshard's command, his teeth met in the loner's scruff and he thew Bladefire away.
Back to top Go down
Bladefire~Snakefrost

Bladefire~Snakefrost

PostSubject: Re: Bladefire out on a stroll   Bladefire out on a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:32 pm

Bladefire fell a few pawsteps away. "bad move",he growled. He leaped at the wolf and hit his side.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Tigerfrost~Frostshard

PostSubject: Re: Bladefire out on a stroll   Bladefire out on a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:46 pm

The two wolves fought for a minute before springing apart. Both wolves had minor scratches, though Dovetalon had a deep bite on his shoulder. They snarled at each other, before Frostshard intervened. "Stop!" she growled. Dovetalon backed up, behind his leader. "Bladefire." she barked. "You fight well. If you wish, you may join our clan."
Back to top Go down
Bladefire~Snakefrost

Bladefire~Snakefrost

PostSubject: Re: Bladefire out on a stroll   Bladefire out on a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:51 pm

Bladefire was a bit happier. He dipped his head and gave a warm growl,"I would be honored".
Back to top Go down
Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Tigerfrost~Frostshard

PostSubject: Re: Bladefire out on a stroll   Bladefire out on a stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Frostshard dipped her head. "Welcome to IceClan, Bladefire." she barked. Dovetalon shot him a dark look and padded ahead of him, but behind his leader as the patrol padded back to the Icycle Cave.
Back to top Go down
Bladefire~Snakefrost

Bladefire~Snakefrost

PostSubject: Re: Bladefire out on a stroll   Bladefire out on a stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:09 am

Bladefire shot a "ha-ha" look at Dovetalon. He was part of a clan again,this was great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bladefire out on a stroll   Bladefire out on a stroll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bladefire out on a stroll
Page 1 of 1