Wolven Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolven Legacy

The four great tribes of wolves live at the verge of war... Make, and break, alliances, or stand alone

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gathering is happening NOW! Post people, post!

Bluemoon's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluemoon

Bluemoon

Bluemoon's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Bluemoon's Creation   Bluemoon's Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:26 am

Ingame
----------

Name: Bluemoon

Parents: Redbird (mother) and Silverfang (father)

What do you look like: Silver overcoat, white belly, legs, muzzle, and underside of tail. Over right eye is a large, blue crescent moon. [Does not show in avatar] Blue eyes, sturdy-bodied.

What clan do you wish to be in: Whichever Clan is free of a leader.

Roleplay Sample: [Puppy Stage] Silverfang stared down in complete awe of his son's catch. "Bluemoon..." he murmured, "How did you do this?"
Bluemoon wagged his tail and lolled his tongue, replying, [color=blue]"I just believed I could." [/colour]
Silverfang gave him a fatherly look that said: "I see, good job, even though I don't believe you". Of course he doesn't believe me.
As the pack leader began to drag the caribou away, Redmoon strode up frm behind and halted in front of Bluemoon. His gawk was blazing with fury. "You little-- Ugh!" He lowered his snout closer to his younger brother's. "If you ever do that again, I will tear your skin!"
Bluemoon flinched, and Redmoon continued, smirking. "Well, good thing I'm going to ask the Wise One about my leadership today." And he trotted off.

Edited later
---------------

Children: N/A

Mate: N/A

Second life: Fadedmirage

Third life: Deathecho
Back to top Go down
Wolfsong~Shadowsoul
Admin
Wolfsong~Shadowsoul

Bluemoon's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluemoon's Creation   Bluemoon's Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://wolvenlegacy.rpg-board.net

Bluemoon's Creation
Page 1 of 1