Wolven Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolven Legacy

The four great tribes of wolves live at the verge of war... Make, and break, alliances, or stand alone

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gathering is happening NOW! Post people, post!

All About Lightninggaze!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightninggaze
Admin
Lightninggaze

All About Lightninggaze!!! Empty
PostSubject: All About Lightninggaze!!!   All About Lightninggaze!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:23 am

Ingame
----------

Name:Lightninggaze

Parents:unknown Question Has a long lost sister in ForestClan and doesn't know it. [is this okay with you, Wolfsong? I already asked Clearnight about it :)]

What do you look like:A large soft-furred, pitch black she-wolf with intimadating half blue and half yellow eyes(likie in Avatar), large paws, deadly claws, and huge canines.

What clan do you wish to be in:IceClan

Roleplay sample:Lightninggaze was hunting in the forest when she saw a wolf from another pack. "What are you doing here?" she growled venomously. The large brown wolf suddenly attacked her but she easily sidestepped his attack. "Fine, if you want to settle this with violence, be my guest! I'll shred you to pieces!!" Lighninggaze snarled and raked the wolf's face with her long, sharp claws. He yelped and retreated back to his territory. Stupid, I had the advantage, this is my pack's turf after all she thought angrily and ran back to camp to warn the others.

Edited later
---------------

Children:

Mate:

Second life:

Third life:

Last edited by Lightninggaze on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfsong~Shadowsoul
Admin
Wolfsong~Shadowsoul

All About Lightninggaze!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Lightninggaze!!!   All About Lightninggaze!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:16 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://wolvenlegacy.rpg-board.net

All About Lightninggaze!!!
Page 1 of 1