Wolven Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolven Legacy

The four great tribes of wolves live at the verge of war... Make, and break, alliances, or stand alone

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gathering is happening NOW! Post people, post!

Sorry all you guys >.<

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfsong~Shadowsoul
Admin
Wolfsong~Shadowsoul

Sorry all you guys >.< Empty
PostSubject: Sorry all you guys >.<   Sorry all you guys >.< I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Aight so, once i started my site i figured this will last a long time, with no competition.

But a recent wolven websites on forumotion has popped up. You may post your goodbyes before i take the site down. I figure with all the wolf sites theres no point in having mine. Don't worry, your wonderful admin has another site to be up soon @ www.thehungergames.canadian-forum.com Dont bother going untill i announce it on wcc.

Please dont be upset, if i do get a population boom i'll keep it up, It seems I'm on mostly with only my two favorite members lightning and clear. If you guys feel like taking over the site i will give you my admin account, pm here or on wcc.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvenlegacy.rpg-board.net
Clearnight

Clearnight

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all you guys >.<   Sorry all you guys >.< I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:46 pm

I would love to help keep the site up. And thank you for mentioning us. We dont wanna see the site go down, I have loved it here.
Back to top Go down
Wolfsong~Shadowsoul
Admin
Wolfsong~Shadowsoul

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all you guys >.<   Sorry all you guys >.< I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Well i am happy you visit often, im happy i have members like you ^^

I'll edit the admin account so you can have it if you wish, but if you do want it please share the password with me as i will occasionaly come on to fix things up or do other things.

~Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lightninggaze
Admin
Lightninggaze

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all you guys >.<   Sorry all you guys >.< I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 pm

I also would love to keep this site up. This place is awesome and I don't want to lose it. :(
Back to top Go down
Wolfsong~Shadowsoul
Admin
Wolfsong~Shadowsoul

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all you guys >.<   Sorry all you guys >.< I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Well glad to here it, ^^ Also feel free to admin someone you trust if you need help. >.< just remember if you need any help at all just get me and i can fix whatever needs fixing.
Back to top Go down
Clearnight

Clearnight

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all you guys >.<   Sorry all you guys >.< I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Okay awsome! Where do we sign up?! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Wolfsong~Shadowsoul
Admin
Wolfsong~Shadowsoul

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all you guys >.<   Sorry all you guys >.< I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Oh you dont need to XD just send me a pm requesting the user and pass.
Back to top Go down
Clearnight

Clearnight

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all you guys >.<   Sorry all you guys >.< I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:04 pm

okay awsome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry all you guys >.<   Sorry all you guys >.< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry all you guys >.<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolven Legacy :: Rules and etc. :: Rules-
Jump to: