Wolven Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolven Legacy

The four great tribes of wolves live at the verge of war... Make, and break, alliances, or stand alone

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gathering is happening NOW! Post people, post!

Dyedscar's Healing Cave

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dyedscar

Dyedscar

Dyedscar's Healing Cave Empty
PostSubject: Dyedscar's Healing Cave   Dyedscar's Healing Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:28 pm

Dyedscar padded into the cave after collecting lots of herbs. She placed them down in the corner. After that was done, she flopped down in the middle of the cave.
Back to top Go down
♥~Misty~♥

PostSubject: Re: Dyedscar's Healing Cave   Dyedscar's Healing Cave I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Curiously, Silverwind entered the healing wolf's den. She saw the healing wolf, and said hello. "Hello," she barked.
Back to top Go down
Dyedscar

Dyedscar

PostSubject: Re: Dyedscar's Healing Cave   Dyedscar's Healing Cave I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Dyedscar looked up. "Hey!"

ooc: Sorry I've been inactive! Surgery o_O
Back to top Go down
Clearnight

Clearnight

PostSubject: Re: Dyedscar's Healing Cave   Dyedscar's Healing Cave I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:17 pm

Clearnight was laying next to Dyedscar, talking to her. She then saw the visiter and then raised her broad head and barked, "Hello" Clearnight then dipped her head in greeting.
Back to top Go down
♥~Misty~♥

PostSubject: Re: Dyedscar's Healing Cave   Dyedscar's Healing Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:27 pm

OOC: Um, Silverwind is in Forest Clan. She,s a pup.
Back to top Go down
Wolfsong~Shadowsoul
Admin
Wolfsong~Shadowsoul

PostSubject: Re: Dyedscar's Healing Cave   Dyedscar's Healing Cave I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:36 pm

Wolfsong padded up to the Healing cave, spotting Dyedscar inside, he dipped his head as he entered.

"Hello Dyedscar, I've come for some herbs that may help my sore muscles, do you have anything that may help at all?" He asked.

He then realized the others were there to, a young pup named silverwind, and clearnight. He nodded to them as well.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvenlegacy.rpg-board.net
Clearnight

Clearnight

PostSubject: Re: Dyedscar's Healing Cave   Dyedscar's Healing Cave I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:27 pm

Clearnight returned the greeting to Wolfsong and then stood up and nooded goodbye to them. Clearnight then padded out of the den and into the main clearing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dyedscar's Healing Cave   Dyedscar's Healing Cave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dyedscar's Healing Cave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolven Legacy :: ForestClan Territory :: ForestClan Camp :: Healing Wolf Cave-
Jump to: