Wolven Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolven Legacy

The four great tribes of wolves live at the verge of war... Make, and break, alliances, or stand alone

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Gathering is happening NOW! Post people, post!

Sand and Ice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Sand and Ice Empty
PostSubject: Sand and Ice   Sand and Ice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:12 am

Padding along together like sisters, Frostshard and Tigerfrost entered the StreamClan camp. They sat down outside the leaders den and howled a greeting.
Back to top Go down
♥~Misty~♥

Sand and Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand and Ice   Sand and Ice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:17 am

Misty walked to her den's entrance. "Please, come in," said Misty.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Sand and Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand and Ice   Sand and Ice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:20 am

Thwe two nodded and padded into the spacious den. "Greetings." Tigerfrost barked. "I am Tigerfrost, temporary leader of SandClan."

"And I am Frostshard, leader of IceClan." Frostshard said.
Back to top Go down
♥~Misty~♥

Sand and Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand and Ice   Sand and Ice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:22 am

"Pleased to meet you, Tigerfrost. I am Misty, new leader of StreamClan," said Misty.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Sand and Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand and Ice   Sand and Ice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:34 am

The two exchanged looks when the leader finished talking. "Just Misty?" asked Tigerfrost incredulously. "Thats no warrior name." she snorted.
Back to top Go down
♥~Misty~♥

Sand and Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand and Ice   Sand and Ice I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:29 pm

"I joined the clan not too very long ago. I was a loner, but not quite fierce, so I thought there was safety in numbers, and joined Streamclan," said Misty. "I simply chose not to change my name."
Back to top Go down
Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Sand and Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand and Ice   Sand and Ice I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:57 am

Frostshard dipped her head, but Tigerfrost snorted again. "A wolf without a proper name does not deserve the title of leader..." muttered Tigerfrost under her breath.
Back to top Go down
♥~Misty~♥

Sand and Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand and Ice   Sand and Ice I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:20 pm

"I am the only Clan member left right now. I didn't wish to be leader - it just happened," said Misty.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Tigerfrost~Frostshard

Sand and Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand and Ice   Sand and Ice I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:31 am

Tigerfrost reluctantly dipped her head as well. "Very well." she barked. "We will accept you. For now." She leapt to her paws and turned to go. Frostshard copied her.
Back to top Go down
♥~Misty~♥

Sand and Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand and Ice   Sand and Ice I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 pm

"Goodbye," called Misty. Once theyw ere out of hearing range, she muttered to herself, "why come to just insult a leader? At least the Forestclan leader was kind!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sand and Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand and Ice   Sand and Ice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand and Ice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolven Legacy :: StreamClan Territory :: StreamClan Camp-
Jump to: